In Time Attack, the premise is simple: you versus the clock on our road course. Any car, any driver – whether it is your daily driver or a dedicated track machine, Time Attack at Adams Motorsports Park lets you can push yourself and your car around our fast and technical track while the stopwatch measures your every run. Test yourself against some of the best drivers and fastest cars in Southern California every 2nd and 4th Friday night of each month (check the schedule). Time Attack isn’t just for drivers – passengers can ride in any car, and spectators can enjoy the dinner and live DJ trackside all night.
Time Attack Pricing
Driver $25.00 per session (pre registration is available, call us)
Pit Pass / Ride Along $10.00
Spectator $5.00 (kids 12 and under are FREE)
Basic TECH Guidelines
This is just a basic list to get you started, it is by no means complete. Contact Us for more info.
- Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered
- Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, ect)
- No fluid leaks or exposed wires
- Brake lights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights)
- Seat properly mounted and secure
- Seatbelts properly mounted and secure
- Brake pads and rotors in good condition (min 40% thickness)
- Tires are road-worthy and safe (min 3/32 tread depth, no sidewall damage)
- Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy
- Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver’s vision
- Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage
- No loose items inside passenger compartment of car or truck
- Roll bar in open cars is required. Convertible cars without roll bar must have top up and properly secured
General Event Rules
Must be 18 years of age or older to participate as a driver. Any driver at 16 or 17 years of age must be accompanied by their parent/guardian and must sign the Minor Release Waiver.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the session that you would like to sign up for. This guarantees that you will have enough time to complete Registration, Tech Inspection and are ready for the Drivers Meeting which begins 10 minutes before each session starts.
Drivers meeting attendance is mandatory!
Technical inspection is mandatory. If you’re late, you’ll wait.
Pit and paddock speed limit is 5 MPH
You MUST be wearing a helmet before you enter the course or grid (this includes passenger)
Be safe. If you’re behaving unsafely you will be removed without refund
Be courteous and follow proper track etiquette
Pick up after yourself. Trash cans are provided, use them.
No refueling in the pit or paddock
Only drivers, staff, and authorized media are allowed on the course
Keep all body parts inside the vehicle while it is on course
Drivers and pit guest may be asked to show their wristband at any time
Tampering with or altering the wristband will result in removal without refund
VIOLATION OF THE RULES MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL WITHOUT REFUND